Simple business loans
Funding available between £100,000 - £1.5 million for growing SMEs
What is MEIF Maven Debt Finance?
Your next source of funding.
As SMEs grow, large injections of funding are often needed to move them to the next level.
MEIF Maven Debt Finance is dedicated to supporting established SMEs that need funding to grow their business. The Fund can support established SMEs alongside its bank or chosen mainstream lender.
A Midlands Engine loan is:
- Exclusively available to Midlands-based businesses
- Can be refinanced with no exit costs
- Has no early repayment costs
- No dilution to your ownership interest in the company
- Helps to retain your future business profits
- Straightforward process with business support at every step.
The finance available can help with pretty much anything that supports business growth and job creation, which can include: purchasing new assets, investing in products and services, hiring a new team, exporting abroad or filling gaps in working capital.
MEIF Maven Debt Finance is available for loans of £100,000 to £1.5m in each SME. The fund is not able to finance acquisitions. The finance available can help with pretty much anything that supports business growth/job creation.
Filling gaps in
In order to be eligible for a business loan from MEIF Maven Debt Finance a business:
- Must have a material part of it's operations or trading based in the Midlands.
- Must have fewer than 250 full-time equivalent employees.
- Must have turnover of less than £42m per annum.
Based in the West Midlands?
Midlands Engine Debt Finance supports businesses based in the West including:
- The Black Country
- Coventry & Warwickshire
- Greater Birmingham & Solihull
- The Marches
- Stoke & Staffordshire